This section contains a number of links and documents to supplement the information available in the SAB APPP chapters (see Contents). It includes:
- case studies – populated by case studies from the Care and Support Statutory Guidance;
- CQC Standards and KLOEs – links to the Care Quality Commission Standards and Key Lines of Enquiries for inspections;
- glossary – definitions and key terms used;
- integrated care – links to organisations and documents relevant to the health and social care integration agenda;
- legislation – links to relevant legislation;
- national guidance and inquiries – links to national guidance, particularly from ADASS, LGA and SCIE and inquiry reports;
- organisations – links to websites for relevant national organisations;
- provider resources – links to guidance and other information and national organisations who provide services and support to provider services;
- research and report briefings – written by the Policy Partners Project and our associates to reflect
- current issues or recently released research reports;
- safeguarding adults review reports – links to significant SARs.
For ease of use, if you can open this wesbite in two tabs next to each other you can click on the Resources section to consult related resources without leaving the chapter you are reading.
If there are any documents or links you would added to this section, please let us know by emailing either Angie.Heal@policypartnersproject.co.uk or Sam.Mayne@policypartnersproject.co.uk.